The 2013 AARFL Season is almost here. Download a PDF copy of the schedule to stick to your fridge [here]. We'll be having two skills days to give new players a feel for things and get returning players back in to the swing of things.
Skills Day 1: Saturday Feb. 16th followed a bar crawl (details to come)
Skills Day 2: Saturday Feb. 23rd followed by Virgina Highlands Bar Craw - See facebook event for details.
New AARFL Format.
- 1 week on, 1 week off.
- Each team will play 2 games on the day of play, a game each against the other 2 teams.
- All games to take place at Dekalb Memorial Park.
- Arrive at 9:30am to warm up and help set up.
- Game will be 2 x 20min halves.
- 8 vs. 8 minimum, unless otherwise agreed upon by captains.
- Non-playing team will be responsible for helping with umpiring/boundaries, scoring, time keeping etc.
- At most there will be 6 weekends of playing.